8:20 AM - 4:30 PM Register
Law School - 41st Annual Estate Planning Seminar
Jepson Alumni Center
28 Westhampton Way
University of Richmond, VA 23173
- The New World of Estate Planning After the 2012 Tax Act, John O'Grady, McGuireWoods LLP
- Administering Estates with Complex Assets, Benjamin S. Candland, McGuireWoods LLP
- Impact of Divorce and Other Complex Family Situations on Estate Planning, Maureen C. Ackerly, Armstrong Bristow Farley & Schwarzschild PLC
- IRA Beneficiary Designation: Just Tell Me What the Answer Is, Timothy H. Guare, Timothy H. Guare PLC
- When You Die, Will Your Digital Assets Go to Hell?, Sharon D. Nelson, Sensei Enterprises Inc.
- Recent Developments in Virginia Estate Planning Law, J. William Gray, Hunton & Williams LLC
Sponsored by Kimberly A. Pinchbeck, P.C.
Contact: Kris Henderson, Associate Dean for Student Services and Administration, (804) 289-8186