All Day Register
State of the Family Symposium: The Divorcing Brain
Jepson Alumni Center
The National Center for Family Law at the University of Richmond School of Law presents the 2013 State of the Family Symposium: The Divorcing Brain.
Approved for 9.0 MCLE credits. Approved for 10.5 Continuing Education Credits.
Stephanie Coontz, Director of Research and Public Education for the Council on Contemporary Families and Professor at The Evergreen State College
- Dr. Angelo Bolea, Clinical Neuropsychologist and Neurofeedback Therapist
- Jennifer Brobst, Director, Center for Child & Family Health
- Kimberly Fauss, New Growth Ventures, LLC
- Erik J. Girvan, Assistant Professor, University of Oregon School of Law
- Cynthia Godsoe, Assistant Professor of Law, Brooklyn Law School
- Dr. Julie Macfarlane, University of Windsor Faculty of Law and Professor of the Practice at the Kroc Institute for International Peace Studies
- Dr. Lisa Herrick, West Falls Psychotherapy Group and Co-Founder of the Collaborative Practice Center of Greater Washington
- Frank West Morrison, Partner, Phillips, Morrison, Johnson & Ferrell
Full-time registration: $375
Part-time registration: $140 (Sunday only) or $195 (Monday only)
Richmond Law students: free
For the complete schedule and details, please visit law.richmond.edu/stateofthefamily.
Contact: Jessie Munn, (804) 289-8921