1. Mier, Joel, Jeffrey R. Carlson, Danny Bellenger, and Welsey Johnston (forthcoming in 2019), "Business Buyers Are People Too: Exploring How Geodemographics Affects B2B Selling Effectiveness," accepted for publication on October 1 2019, Journal of Business and Industrial Marketing. Impact Factor (5 year) = 2.26; ABS = 2; ABDC = A.
2. Carlson, Jeffrey R., William T. Ross Jr., Robin Coulter, and Adam Marquardt (2019), About Time in Marketing: An Assessment of the Study of Time and Conceptual Framework, AMS Review, https://doi.org/10.1007/s13162-019-00148-6.
3. Carlson, Jeffrey R. and Monika Kukar-Kinney (2018), "Investigating Discounting of Discounts in an Online Context: The Mediating Effect of Discount Credibility and Moderating Effect of Online Daily Deal Promotions," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 41 (March), 153-160.
4. Lin, Shan, Shuai Yang, Jeffrey R. Carlson, and William T. Ross, Jr. (2016), "Brand Social Engagement: Will Firms' Social Media Efforts Influence Paid Search Advertising?" Journal of Marketing Management, 32 (5-6), 526-557.
5. Monika Kukar-Kinney and Jeffrey R. Carlson (2015), "A Fresh Look at Consumers' Discounting of Discounts in Online and Bricks-and-Mortar Shopping Contexts," International Journal of Research in Marketing, 32 (4), 442-444.
6. Kareklas, Ioannis, Jeffrey R. Carlson, and Darrel D. Muehling (2014), "`I Eat Organic for My Benefit and Yours:' Egoistic and Altruistic Motivations to Purchase Organic Food and their Implications for Advertising Strategists," Journal of Advertising, 43 (1), 18-32.1
7. Kareklas, Ioannis, Jeffrey R. Carlson, and Darrel D. Muehling (2012), "The Role of Regulatory Focus and Self-View in 'Green' Advertising Message Framing," Journal of Advertising, 41 (4), 25-39.2
1. Carlson, Jeffrey R. and Bill Bergman (2017), "Cracking the Code of Organic Food Labels - Consumer Confusion about Label Claims and Practitioner Guidelines," in Deciphering Organic Foods: A Comprehensive Guide to Organic Food Consumption, ed. Ioannis Kareklas and Darrel Muehling, NY: Nova Science Publishers, Inc.
2. Kareklas, Ioannis, Jeffrey R. Carlson, and Darrel D. Muehling (2015), "The Role of Regulatory Focus and Self-View in 'Green' Advertising Message Framing," in Green Advertising and the Reluctant Consumer (ISBN-10: 1138016543; ISBN-13: 978-1138016545), ed. Kim Sheehan and Lucy Atkinson, New York, NY: Routledge, 19-33.
3. Long, K. W., Galarneau, P. W., Carlson, J. R., & Bryan, E. C. (2007). The Untamed Blog: Public Relations Asset or Liability? In S. C. Duhe (Ed.), New Media and Public Relations. New York: Peter Lang
B.A., West Virginia Wesleyan College 1999
Communication Studies, Business
M.A., Purdue University 2001
Organizational Communication, Technology
Ph.D., University of Connecticut 2014
Business Administration, Marketing